Fuel Level Sensor
Product Code : FLS 07
Brand Name : ACTIVE CONTROLS
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Product Type
- Analog Level Sensor
- 12 V /24 V DC
- 0-5 V DC
- Fuel Level Sensor
- Vehicle Tracking Systems
- 98 %
- 10 mm
- 24 Volt (v)
- 600 Grams (g)
FUEL LEVEL SENSOR, a versatile sensor to monitor and continuously transmit fuel level of trucks, trailers, and construction equipment for LOCAL or REMOTE monitoring
Made from stainless steel, a perfect solution for Fleet Management and Anti-Theft device.
Universal fuel sensor mounting. Ideal as an accessory to GPS Tracking and Fleet management systems.
You can order based on tank depth.
Output 0-5 V or 0-10 Volts DC 0r 4-20 mA (Please give option).
Input Supply 12 V DC/ 24 V DC/ 5-35 V DC (Please specify).
Customized Fuel Sensors for Horizontal Cylindrical Tanks to give 0-5 V on Volume (Liters basis),Features
- Principle of measurement: Resistance based operated by a High Density PU Float.
- Sensor Stem: The sensor is made from SS 304 tube in which the sensors are enclosed and sealed in epoxy.
- Mounting: top mounted through a 5 hole standard SAE Flange.
- Input Power supply 12 V DC, or 24 V DC or 5-32 V DC. (You need to specify)
- Output Standard 0-5 V DC from Low to High.(Can be customized if your instrument requires different voltage output)
- Resolution: 10 mm
- Accuracy 98.5% of Sensor length.
- Calibration: this is not required. All sensors are calibrated to give 0-5 V DC Starting from Bottom to TOP of Sensor.
You need to inform us of the Tank depth or sensor length to enable us to quote
Warranty 2 years
- FOB Port
- New Delhi
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cheque, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Supply Ability
- 50 Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 3-5 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Main Domestic Market
- Delhi, Gujarat, Goa, Haryana, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu