FUEL LEVEL SENSOR, a versatile sensor to monitor and continuously transmit fuel level of trucks, trailers, and construction equipment for LOCAL or REMOTE monitoring
Made from stainless steel, a perfect solution for Fleet Management and Anti-Theft device.
Universal fuel sensor mounting. Ideal as an accessory to GPS Tracking and Fleet management systems.
You can order based on tank depth.
Output 0-5 V or 0-10 Volts DC 0r 4-20 mA (Please give option).
Input Supply 12 V DC/ 24 V DC/ 5-35 V DC (Please specify).
Customized Fuel Sensors for Horizontal Cylindrical Tanks to give 0-5 V on Volume (Liters basis),Features
- Principle of measurement: Resistance based operated by a High Density PU Float.
- Sensor Stem: The sensor is made from SS 304 tube in which the sensors are enclosed and sealed in epoxy.
- Mounting: top mounted through a 5 hole standard SAE Flange.
- Input Power supply 12 V DC, or 24 V DC or 5-32 V DC. (You need to specify)
- Output Standard 0-5 V DC from Low to High.(Can be customized if your instrument requires different voltage output)
- Resolution: 10 mm
- Accuracy 98.5% of Sensor length.
- Calibration: this is not required. All sensors are calibrated to give 0-5 V DC Starting from Bottom to TOP of Sensor.
You need to inform us of the Tank depth or sensor length to enable us to quote
Warranty 2 years